Monday, January 18, 2010

What's the proper amount to tip your hairdresser?

I'm getting my hair cut after work and I was wondering, about how much should I tip the hairdresser?What's the proper amount to tip your hairdresser?
Anywhere from 5-20 percent depending on their level of effort and effectiveness. ...





If they do a great job, the hair cut is the cut you expect, they listen to your request, and do a preliminary discussion then 20 percent of the cut cost is a good tip.





If they do a nice job, but they were distracted and you feel like they were neglecting you and just doing their thing, even if their thing is good, then 15% is a good tip.





If they didn't listen to you at all and the cut is not what you expected, but is passable, then 10% is a good tip.





If they just plain didn't get it - and shouldn't even be cutting hair, then give them 5%, as they did do something, but I would then take my business elsewhere.What's the proper amount to tip your hairdresser?
It depends how much it is. If it's a cheap cut, say 拢10, and you're happy with it, then I'd leave a 50% tip (拢5).


If it's more expensive, say 拢60, I'd give them about 拢10.
$2 to $4
2 dollars or 3 pennies if their bad? lol
2-5 dollars... depends on if you like your hair! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment