Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have my hair coloured to the lightest shade my hairdresser can do but I want it platinum.What can I use?

My hair is coloured to a light blonde but I want it platinum.


My hairdresser can not get it any lighter with the colours she has. And she won't use bleach on my scalp which is fair enough.


I use a Wella silver shampoo to help tone down any yellow bits but I really want a platinum shade all over my hair.





Is there anything that could do this?I have my hair coloured to the lightest shade my hairdresser can do but I want it platinum.What can I use?
if your hairdresser won't go any lighter than you have now then its for a reason. your hair probably won't be able to handle that much bleach in it and your hair will break off. trust me, you'll regret it.





anyways, platinum looks trashy. and it's played out. do something different and classyI have my hair coloured to the lightest shade my hairdresser can do but I want it platinum.What can I use?
Jazz, Unfortunately to have it even lighter you would need to use bleach. I had my hair done from dark blonde to white (painful experience to say the least) The hairdresser had to bleach it twice to get all the colour out and then use a product called seaspray to give it that silvery white look. I would recommend not doing this. Needless to say i didnt get the roots touched up (i reverted to using a color rinse to take it back to its original colour) as using two lots of bleach on my scalp caused the skin to break and bleed and i had little pink patches through my hair. I couldnt feel my head for a few days as it was numb from the bleaching and this was from one of edinburgh's top hairdressing shops.
There's a reason why your hairdresser is the one doing the dying - she's the trained professional with years of experience!





If she won't take your hair blonder, there's a very good reason why.





I've been in the same position, and I had to face facts - my hair is not going to be the colour I dreamed off, so I decided to change it altogether and experimented with darker colours.





HOWEVER, there are sometimes colour ';experts'; in some salons, who will happily achieve the impossible if you are willing to be a guinea pig, so why not try ringing round some other places to see?
Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner mixed with washing up liquid can get rid/ lighten hair colour/ dye.





I'd stop colourin and go natural lol u'll only end up wiv damaged hair by going lighter.





Ive dyed mine really light, it turned out yellow lol, then i coloured it golden brown and it went squirrel red, had to go up hair salon to get it sorted. Its not in a great condition atm, but tbh i cant wait till it all grows out tbh.
try asking your hairdresser to tone ur hair with black dye


it might sound crazy, but because blue is what tones hair to silver (or platinum) and its also the main colour in black dye, it works wonders





make sure you get ur hairdresser to do it though because if you DIY it could be a disaster
Go to a bigger salon which has more colours and toners!?
platinum means it is not nice i think.............anyways u want ask ur hairdresser
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment