Friday, January 22, 2010

Mens Haircuts: Are Barbers or Hairdressers better??

Which do you think is best at cutting mens haircut short??Mens Haircuts: Are Barbers or Hairdressers better??
I think hairdressers for haircuts %26amp; i think a barbers for beards %26amp; mustache!


I hope this helps! : )Mens Haircuts: Are Barbers or Hairdressers better??
I am a licensed cosmetologist that now owns my own barber shop. As a cosmetologist I was in Perms,colors and long hair. When I starting working as a barber, I had no clue. 7 years into barbering I now can do skin fades,flat tops, ect., non of which I knew as a cosmetologist.


Ever see those guys walking around with ledges,or a bowl cut look? They went to a cosmetologist!


Barbers are better at short haircuts, Of course, there are always exceptions and some cosmetologists can do it also.
barbers, man they hook you up with that top fade, that taper fade, that bald fade, that fade fade, that southside. only Barbers can do that.
Old style barbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment