Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need to find out how may class hours i need for my hairdressers lic. to get them back.?

I have an inactive hairdressers lic. and need information on how many class credit hours i have to have.I need to find out how may class hours i need for my hairdressers lic. to get them back.?
If you already have your cosmetology license have it has not expired then your license is still good regarless if you use it or not. If it has already expired but has been less than 1 year then you just need to pay the renewal fees and late fees and you can get it reactivated by the state board of cosmetology. The fees var from state to state so you need to check with your state. If you have not received your cosmetology license and just have credit hours, then you should contact your state board to check the requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment