Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hairdresser was out of town and another girl did my hair and I liked the way she did it better?

Would it be really mean to switch? Is there somekind of hairdresser etiquette? I know I can tell my old girl to try and do it the way the new one did it but I dont think she can duplicate it exactly. It was a highlight and cut and style.Hairdresser was out of town and another girl did my hair and I liked the way she did it better?
OMG! when i was younger i did that same exact thing not thinking anything of it...this one really sweet girl did my hair for about a year...then one time she wasnt in and anew girl did my hair and omg she did so much better so i stuck with her....nothing serious will happen..but trust me the old girl..will be pissed cos you are insulting their work..they are kinda artists ....the old girl i had never looked at me or talked to me ever again..but come on i didnt really care i wasnt gonna go to her just to keep her happy...i wanted my hair to look the best it possibly could ...haha....good luckHairdresser was out of town and another girl did my hair and I liked the way she did it better?
Hairdressers are artists. God didn't make you


look that good naturally (the above poster).








Well, to be honest, and as a stylist, that's life.


Book in with the new girl and let the original


hairdresser deal with her emotion. It is hard


to accept that a client you tried your very best


to please moves on to someone else (esp. in


the workplace). But that's how life goes.





She's probably also miffed because her pay


will be cut a little due to the fact that she's


down a client, but if she's good then she'll find


a new client to replace you soon enough.
no just say the new girl knows what to do since she did it last, %26amp; knows what you're looking for in style/cut/color.
let the new girl do your hair if you like the way she dd it better its your hair
Just start going to the new girl...If your hairdresser phones/asks you when in topwn,just be honest and say you liked what she did thats why you switched...

No comments:

Post a Comment