Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do some hairdresser get scissors happy and why?

my cousin and I are talking and she said her cousin cut her hair(s'pose to be clipping the ends) but her cousin cut her hair. my cousin says and think it's a jealousy thing. Do you think it's a jealousy thing or they get just get scissors happy.





and same hair dresser when you ask them for a certain hair style they cant do it but give you another hairstyle that you would like probably just as much but you didnt ask for that one. Why do some hairdresser get scissors happy and why?
They usually don't intend it and the best thing you can do is find a stylist by word of mouth reference.Why do some hairdresser get scissors happy and why?
as for the different hairstyle, they prolly didnt know how to really do it. and as for scissor happy... well, then have to remember its YOUR hair. even tho we know what will make the hair healthier looking, we still have to do what the patron wants. lots of em don't remember that, and impose their will on you. i don't do that. i will inform them, but then i do ultimately what they want me to do.
They always cut my hair at least two inches shorter when I ask for a simple trim! Same with all my friends. I don't think it is a jealousy thing, they want you to look amazing. I think it has more to do with how many split ends you have. Even though I hate that my beautician cuts my hair shorter than I ask it always ends up healthier.
because some hairdressers either cant do what your asking or they just arent doing their job properly!! the only time id take more than asked if is the ends were badly broken BUT i would always ask the client first and tell them y im advising it!! at the end of the day its on your head not the hairdressers so they should do wat u ask! some ppl are over confident and think they know better!
Yes, hairdressers do get scissor happy, lol. About a year ago I had my long hair TRIMMED, well the hairdresser ended up cutting like three inches off, that's a lot. So now I keep my hair long, no layers, and my hubby trims it for me. I always wondered why they cut so much off.

No comments:

Post a Comment