Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hairdressers?! or anyone else too. how do you wash hair.?

what is the best way to shampoo and condition hair?


whenever i have my hair washed by my hairdresser my hair is so soft.


and the way they wash feels so good on my scalp.


how do they do it?Hairdressers?! or anyone else too. how do you wash hair.?
number 1 is a good quality shampoo and conditioner then we shampoo twice then condition ends onlyHairdressers?! or anyone else too. how do you wash hair.?
My hairdresser uses special shampoo and conditioner (I think it's called Design). She also holds her hands kind of stiff (like she's playing the piano) when she shampoos my hair. I always pay a little extra so that she will use a deep conditioner which leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft.
well they put the shampoo in and massage you scalp.


then they wash out the shampoo and repeat just using conditioner
they use warm water and they massage your scalp softly ... love it whem my hair dresser washes my hair ...she goes by this thing that washing your hair should be relaxing .......
Just go to a salon and ask them? Its proally the products they use
They massage your scalp?

No comments:

Post a Comment