Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do such thing as hairdressers that do what you tell them exist? where?

Maybe it's just me, that i don't know or can't explain properly what i want, but does anyone, who's just had a haircut, ever though 'yes this is exactly right'Do such thing as hairdressers that do what you tell them exist? where?
I have hair and beauty salon and i can understand exactly what you mean , sometimes it`s hard for ppl to explain what they want and sometimes it`s just that the hairdresser doesn`t understand what someone is saying !


My advice to you is to have a look at friends hair , if there hair always looks nice , ask who cuts it .... look around salons ... go for consultations ( they should be free ) and the most important thing FIND PICTURES YOU LIKE ! this really really helps to give a hairdresser a idea of what your looking for , even if the hairdresser thinks the style won`t suit your hair type or your face shape they will be able to adapt some kind of style along the lines of the 1 you like . gl i hope this helpsDo such thing as hairdressers that do what you tell them exist? where?
every time. nicki cuts my hair and she does awesome. I just tell her to make me look hot and every time I walk out, I think...wow I look hot!
definitely NOT in Felixstowe. I have been to more than one salon and asked for shaping and come out with a mullet. I kid you not!!!
I have a hairdresser that comes to my house, she's fantastic, has always done exactly what I've wanted!
yes every time,, i have a shaved head..
i think hairdressers are scary!!! they have the abilty to spoil your life for a few months untill you hair grows back.


or some make you feel stupid when you ask for what you want.


in my life i have only found one hairdresser who does what i want and is very honest with me, but the snag is the salon she works in is very pricey so have'nt been for a while!!!
Yes, but the ones I know are all in Iceland, not sure your'e willing to travel that far for a haircut :)
yes, she's fab but also a very talented musician so pursuing a career in music. haven't found anyone else so i look dreadful these days as haven't had my hair cut for seven months!
I gave up visiting hairdressers. I now cut n colour my own - it looks great too. As for a decent hairdresser - I haven't found one yet that isn't off with the fairies or something!!! Too many times I have come out of the hairdressers only to burst into tears when I get home....
No! they royally butcher my hair every time. I can't even find one that can actually cut hair right and not just pull up hair with out measuring and start chopping. I had a horrible hair cut for the holidays last year, I was hoping this year i would have nice hair. NOT! I've gone two years feeling horrible becuase of my hair. I'm done with hair stylists and salons. That's the only way I will ever have hair on my head that is nice.Last idiot stylist did exactly what I told her not to do,she also started talking on the phone and chopped at my hair at the same time. She left the color on my hair to long and my scalp flaked for a week. The color was also the wrong color. Anyways, I totally agree with you. My advice to you is stop going to salons. I don't know what else would work. Good luck P.S. I've taken pictures with me to the salon,it does not help. My hair looked NOTHING like the picture and about four inches shorter in the length. The layers on the left side were WAY shorter then the right.
Nope, they never cut my hair how I ask. So I bought some clippers and taught myself to cut my own hair. Amazingly easy. I cut it last night. Looks fine.
I asked my mate that question - when you take a picture in - as she is a hairdresser. She said to get the exact hair cut you would have to go to that hairdresser that done it. Also that they adapt the hair cut to suit you. A true hairdresser will tell you if it would suit you. You might want hair like Angelina but you ain't gonna look like her. As my mate says she's got fingers not wands!
yes there are and i experinced it at fe hair studio in camden town london they were so nice and helpfull they made me feel relaxed. i know its difficult to explain but they didnt cut my hair until he was sure i knew what i want. it was amazing am so happy!!!!!!!!!!
I am a hairdresser, i always do what clients ask me to do. This is how you build up your clientel. You just have to search around
my hairdresser does what i tell her. she works as a one person hairdresser. she works for herself. her company's called tilly's hair studio and it's in south woodham-ferrers

No comments:

Post a Comment