Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have curly hair. Hairdressers always hint that I should straighten it. Should I?

no it'll end up damaging it and healthy hair is more important than trendy hair. so work with the natural curlI have curly hair. Hairdressers always hint that I should straighten it. Should I?
only


if you want toI have curly hair. Hairdressers always hint that I should straighten it. Should I?
well it's your choice don't let other people tell you what you should look like coz thats not right
Don't just give in to pressure from the hairdressers. If you want to go straight, a chemical straightening will make it easier to iron and give a longer lasting result, although it won't take away the frizz or natural texture, just loosen the curl. Also, as you must be aware, it is a process that is hard on the hair. It involves breaking the structure of the hair and re-forming it, so your hair will be significantly weaker and require careful handling and lots of conditioning. It does not have to destroy your hair if you are very careful, but I would not advise it if you are not convinced you want it. I had lots of that stuff done, finally cut off all the damage and am now trying to grow out my natural curls, having resolved to never do it again. I liked the smoother style, but it was not possible for me to maintain the care over the long term.





p.s. don't forget hairdressers want to make a living and will recommend expensive treatments that require regular maintenance, it's in their interest! But there are some out there who will encourage your natural look. Try to find one of those.
no i have curly hair and Ive never straightened it cuz I've seen what it can do...horrible mess and your curls I'm sure are beautiful trust me don't screw your hair up
dont know id hav to see a picture of u..strait hair looks good on some girls and so does curly do u got a myspace or somethin?
You should go with what makes you feel good (if you feel good you usually look good).
Maybe just straighten it yourself first with a curling iron and see if you like it.
no you shouln't.you can also be beautifull with curly hair.


i have also curly hair and no problem with it....


take it easy .
Straight or curly is all up to you. Be yourself. Straightening up your hair won't kill you.. coz it will revert itself after sometime. Straight hair suits certain kind of faces.. but curly always kinda cute to me.. anyway.. experiment... how about cutting short like?
i dont know i like strait

No comments:

Post a Comment