Friday, January 22, 2010

What do i say to my hairdressers? :/ HELP!

I want to get my hair dyed at the hairdressers this is what i need to know.





1. what colour i would suit


2. what colour is it on a root touch up





Do they know what colour will suit me and everything?


x


What do i say to my hairdressers? :/ HELP!
The good ones will know.





The average ones will ask the ones who know... and do it.





The bad ones show you a bunch of colors, tells you to pick one, then puts exactly that color on your hair... then when ya don't like it, they say, ';well, you picked the color... and thats exactly what I put on your hair... %26lt;stupid face%26gt; what did I do wrong?'; then he/she will mutter under her/his breath, ';...this is EXACTLY why I don't like doing color.';What do i say to my hairdressers? :/ HELP!
Just ask the freaking question. Just be all like,'; Look, my hair is gay. I want it colored. Blah Blah blahhhhhhhh.'; And yes. They will know what color will suit you. They went to school for that.
most hairdressers r experienced enough 2 no wot color suits ur skin , u will have 2 do a test 4 24 hrs 2 see u havnt got an allergy 2 the color they use . they just put a sample behind ur ear 2 check u dont have an allergy goodluck
yh they will


if they are professionals


they will pick and hair colour and hair design to suit ur facial features and ur skin tone
Don't go to a hairdresser for color. Go to a colorist. They will have all the answers for you just by looking at your hair.
You need to find a colourist you trust... and he or she will know exactly what you need... you just need to explain if you want something natural or a big change...
DO NOT ASK THEM AS THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU THE MOST EXPENSIVE ANSWER IN THE SHOP
I'm sorry but why is this in lesbian and gay section?
  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment