Friday, January 22, 2010

What do I ask the hairdresser for to get a zac efron style haicut?

Hi i'm interested in having a zac efron style hair cut and i was wondering if anyone knows what i should say to my hairdresser to get it. I know some people will just say take a picture to the hairdresser but i was wndering wether anyone knew.


thanks.What do I ask the hairdresser for to get a zac efron style haicut?
take a picture of the style of his that you like in and they will know how to do it, its pretty easy haircutWhat do I ask the hairdresser for to get a zac efron style haicut?
get a pic off the net and take it in to your hairdresser! they will know right away

Report Abuse



take a picture is the best, but i can almost guarantee that if you ask for the zac efron your hairdresser will know what you mean and give it to you.
just tell them that u want the zac efron look and take a pic so they wont mess up ur hair.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment