Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should I tell the hairdresser so I can get scene hair?

I have the picture I want, but I'm afraid my hairdresser won't know what to do. What exactly should I ask for? People are telling me to tell them that I should ask for a lot of short layers. Can you tell me what to ask for? Thanks =]What should I tell the hairdresser so I can get scene hair?
Ask for LOTS of short choppy layers around the crown of your head, and then it's passes your face, make the layers longer and longer.


Also ask to thin it alot.


For the bangs, ask for heavy side sweep bangs.


The picture explains itself too.





Good Luck and enjoy your haircut!What should I tell the hairdresser so I can get scene hair?
i thought the same when i got scene hair cut a few months ago. i just asked for long layers near the bottom and chunky layers at the top and they did it how i wanted. then when you style it yourself its real easy to do scene hair with the chunky short layers at the top.


good luck


=]
TELL HER WHAT YOU WANT %26amp;%26amp;+ show the pic %26amp;%26amp;+ if she doesnt fufill it make a big scene %26amp;%26amp;= dont pay
Scene hair?


Tell her to take a weed-whacker to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment