Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want a job at a hairdressers, im 14, 15 in april do you think they will give me a saturday job?

I think that if you go to a salon/shop and express your strong desire to become one when you grow up, they will probably be happy to have you as un unpaid apprentice for a few years, or a paid hand (wiping up hair) while learning. Then, when you get enough experience, they might be interested in hiring you.I want a job at a hairdressers, im 14, 15 in april do you think they will give me a saturday job?
If they need the help...





But unlike what the first answerer said, You can't apprentice. You will do the sweeping, and helping out around the salon, But you won't be able to apprentice, initill you are out of school.I want a job at a hairdressers, im 14, 15 in april do you think they will give me a saturday job?
In the US, there are child labor laws that might prohibit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment