Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I need to do to be a hairdresser and own my own salon?

iAm 14 And Have Chosen Hairdressing, Business Studies, And Health And Social Care For My GCSE's.


But iDont Know What iShould Do Once iHave Left School.


Obviously iWill Start As An Apprentice At A Hairdresser, (iWould Like To Work Somewhere Like Tony%26amp;Guy So It Looksz Good On My Record) Then iWould Go On To Be A Hairdresser.


But What Should iDo Before And After That?





Thanks.OxWhat do I need to do to be a hairdresser and own my own salon?
The best thing to do would to start college after school and do a good course, and they always have business studies in with it. At the same time as you course you can get work experience at many diffrent salons and see how you get on. After youve finished your course you could get a part time job and go to a proper beauty school.

No comments:

Post a Comment