Friday, January 22, 2010

What should i tell a hairdresser what kind of fringe is this?

im getting a fringe cut %26amp; i want my fringe to look like this but i dont know what to tell a hairdresser to cut it this style. Also will this fringe suit round face?


http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/linnie_cutiegirl/3909927066_1b84e27a32.jpg





http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/linnie_cutiegirl/3909928316_4451a4839c.jpgWhat should i tell a hairdresser what kind of fringe is this?
Hey, yeah I have one of those fringes.


I told the hairdresser that I wanted a ';side swept fringe';, and she knew what I meant straight away. It's kind of cut like a long straight fringe, then you push it to the side.


Good luck :)What should i tell a hairdresser what kind of fringe is this?
Take the picture with you! Its ok to show it because there is little room for dissapointment. Its also ok to show and tell how you want your hair cut. Interpretatation is key! I think it will look great. HAve fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment