Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can someone help me find a nice choppy hairstyle that I can take to my hairdresser?

i am 14 and am going to the salon Thursday. I want a scene-ish kind of hairstyle with lots of layers but I can't find a good one.


Help please?Can someone help me find a nice choppy hairstyle that I can take to my hairdresser?
Look online at star photos..ALOT of the stars are going fresh and getting thier hair cut short...you dont want any advice from people on here b/c they dont know what kind of facial features you have and what cut %26amp; Style will look good on your face! Pick something you feel comfortable with! I'm sure the stylist will know what will look good on you! If you dont TRUST the stylist...DONT let them cut your hair! They will also have books and mags with different hairstyles! I usually wait until i go to the stylist to pick out something from a book...be a little more spontaneous! You would be surprised! every time i have done it...i have absolutely LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment