Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair for a photo shoot! Any hairdressers out there??

This is a question for any hairdressers or stylists out there. I have a photo shoot in a week. I'm getting headshots done so i can pursue my dance career. I just got my hair cut last week and so now its a little longer than my shoulders. My hair is dark brown and very wavy (some would call it curly i guess.) It looks curly to me but online they define my hair as wavy. I want it to look great for my shoot...how should i do it? Also I have kind of a bigger forehead, at least i think i do, and i don't have bangs because my hair is so think and crazy and how does a person with such wavy hair manage bangs? Should i get bangs? What should i do with my hair please help!!!!!!!!!Hair for a photo shoot! Any hairdressers out there??
How bout having it straingted and cut in layers. That would look really cool!Hair for a photo shoot! Any hairdressers out there??
AS FAR AS THE FOREHEAD ISSUE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE BANGS. JUST WEAR YOUR HAIR IN A WAY THAT HIDES SOME OR MOST OF YOUR FOREHEAD, FOR EXAMPLE, PART IT ON THE SIDE AND SWEEP IT OVER THE FOREHEAD.





I WOULDN'T STYLE IT IN A WAY THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T EVER WEAR. WHOEVER SEES YOUR HEAD SHOTS NEEDS TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE HARD TO MANAGE HAIR.





IF YOU DON'T HAVE LAYERS NOW, I WOULD SUGGEST GETTING SOME LAYERS AND HAVING THE SIDES FRAME YOUR FACE. IT WILL DETRACT FROM YOUR FOREHEAD.





GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment