Friday, January 22, 2010

What action can I take against hairdresser?

My wife went to a local hairdressers to get her eye lashes tinted and brows waxed. She has had this done many times before but not at this salon. The beuatician burnt above her eye with the wax and she had a reaction to the tinting and her eyes went bloodshot and swollen to the point she looked like she'd been beaten up. She went in to complain and the manager was hardly interested!What action can I take against hairdresser?
actWhat action can I take against hairdresser?
I accidently burnt a client with was that wax too hot. It was only one eyebrow, because of course I realized right away that it was too hot as she screamed. It was a TOTAL accident. I promise you, I felt SOOO bad. To this day, I make 1000% sure the wax is not too hot.


Your wife may have had an allergic reaction to the color used to tint her lashes. Or the product may have gotten in her eyes. Was the stylist sloppy? Or was it an allergic reaction? Those are two very different things. If it was an allergic reaction, and your wife had previously tinted them with out any problems, I would not blame the stylist. But I would find out what particular product it was, so it will not be used again. Also, our body chemistry changes, so from now on, she should have a patch test done first. (a small amount of product applied in an area like the back of the neck to test for an allergy).


If the stylist was sloppy, and let it drip all over, then you may have a case against the stylist. No stylist should be slopping color all over so that it gets in the clients eyes.


Too bad the manager didnt investigate further. That is thier job.
Since you addressed the problem with manager, to no avail, I think you should file a complaint. I am guessing your wife went to a doctor and has notes on treatment. This can be evidence. I hope everything goes well for you and your wife.





Sidenote: Why didn't she go to the same salon to get this done?
okay if shes allergic to the stuff they used thats on her not them. how were they suppose to know?





and as for the burnt. it was an accident. chill buddy. it happens alot with waxing. will it honestly make you feel better to get the lady in trouble with her boss and give her a crappy day?


its not like she purposly burnt you. accidents happen. the best thing to do is forgive her and move on. dont be so selfcentered, no offense.





just dont go there anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment