Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I ask a Hairdresser to make my hair seem less?

Too much hair, want it to seem less, but not cut it all off.





Thanks.How do I ask a Hairdresser to make my hair seem less?
Ask them to thin it out, or take the weight out of it. They'll cut into it, but not make it shorter. That's what i get done cos my hair is so thick and unruly!How do I ask a Hairdresser to make my hair seem less?
You can ask to have it thinned. I have the same problem. They just cut come of your hair shorter than the rest of it so its not all the same length.
Ask her to thin your hair?





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Ask them to thin it out for you as you are not happy as it is too thick %26amp; heavy
Hi have your hair thinned out that leaves the length
Isn't that just a normal haircut? You go in with lots of hair, and come back out with a bit less...
Jut tell them that you want your hir thined out, it wont hurt,I promise tee heex
get it layeredd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment