Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My hair is a medium brown with a LOT of red in it. Can my hairdresser make my hair just brown?

People arent really sure weather to tell me my hair is brown or red, becuase it has so much red in it. This is from coloring it.





I want all the red out though, can I ask her to just dye it a chocolate brown though?My hair is a medium brown with a LOT of red in it. Can my hairdresser make my hair just brown?
Why do you want hair colour like every other boy in the world?





Different is hot. xxMy hair is a medium brown with a LOT of red in it. Can my hairdresser make my hair just brown?
My older sister had this exact problem!


The hairdresser did manage to dye the red out. But it took about 4 sessions of dying it.


And it seemed to need more than just a chocolate brown. The session that got all the dye out was when she used a really dark brown. Then you can go lighter from there without it going gingery-brown.
absolutely...your hairdresser can do just about anything you want. There is special hair dyes that can illiminate unwanted reddish tones...you will have your chocolate brown hair in no time
Absolutely! Also, it should take just one session...they should be able to strip your hair down and dye it any color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment