Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My usual hairdresser is having time off so what shall I do?

I havn't had my hair cut since december! Shall I go to a new salon? I'm worried they will do it wrong though!My usual hairdresser is having time off so what shall I do?
The best thing is not to have only ONE hairdresser. You should be able to get the same cut at the same salon, but not necessarily with the same stylist. This is just good insurance... if one is too busy, or if she should be away for some reason.





A salon will gladly take you in and try to give you what you want, rather than see you go to someone down the street. Most of the stylists are trained in a salon to do similar work. Or it may be time for you to up-date your style, and a new stylist would be just the one to do that for you. When your former stylist comes back, you will then have TWO stylists, and you should never feel bad about going to either one of them. They should also be glad to see you there... and not have any hard feelings about it either.





For now, is there someone in that shop that you like the work of? Have you looked around to see what they do? If not, then maybe it's time to find another place that does what you want. Ask someone on the street that you has a style that you really admire. They'd be glad to tell you. It's your hair, and your money -- you can go anywhere you can afford.My usual hairdresser is having time off so what shall I do?
look up a van michels salon near you!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
1) Either wait for her to come back.


2) Write Down how you want it and go to a new salon


3) Go to same salon but look for her coleage..





I hope this helps =o)
wait a bit. unless your hair is a disaster. but thats unlikely cuz i barely ever get my hair cut
Put your hair in a style that you like.It is up to you.
Shut up and shave it off,,Brittney Shears.
wait til she comes back!


unless thats in like 1 month then tough luck
try a new one
if u really need a hair cut i think u should but if dont than wait

No comments:

Post a Comment