Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you enjoy going to the hairdressers?

(Oh, which to choose?


Society %26amp; Culture %26gt; Cultures %26amp; Groups %26gt; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered


Society %26amp; Culture %26gt; Etiquette


Travel %26gt; Asia Pacific %26gt; Japan


Travel %26gt; Asia Pacific %26gt; China


Beauty %26amp; Style %26gt; Hair )Do you enjoy going to the hairdressers?
no, I hate it, afterwards I can't get home quick enough - I don't look at anyone on the way home and as soon as I arrive home I do my hair my way lol





~x~Do you enjoy going to the hairdressers?
I love going to the hairdressers, love the feeling of someone else washing my hair and then blow drying it all beautiful for me. Makes me feel good when I had my hair done.


Years ago when I was working shifts, after the last week long shift I went to the hairdressers, I knew I was tired but when they washed my hair it felt like therapy. It as so relaxing and I could have stayed there all day, when it came to having my hair blow dryed I fell asleep in the chair. I felt awful when I suddenly woke up with a jump and realised the hairdresser was talking to me. Luckily I had been going to this hairdresser for years so she knew me. Once I get a good hairdresser I never let them go, unless they move from the area or stop work to have a family.
Yes and no....


I like getting my hair done and seeing the finished result but I hate having to make polite, fake, conversation with the hairdresser.


I would prefer it if they just shut the phuck up and let me read my magazine in peace whilst sipping my tea.


Thank you and goodbye.
Um, I don't know if ';enjoy'; is exactly the word I'd use. I'm more a shower and shake dry person, but certainly don't want to bother trying to cut my own hair..





I also like maincures and pedicures too, but they don't chew my toe nails as good as I like.





Dallas
No, I get my hair done at a good rate, but the problem is that I must get two buses from my home to get there, plus i get itchy as hair gets on my neck and shoulders.
hate it , i always feel uncomfortable, like when they try and talk to you but theres like an awkward silence. And then youre always finding bits of hair on you.


I like the end result though.
No I hate it!


I only go when it's really necessary.
nope. hate it. the feel of scissors near you sniping away. and i dont like cut hair all down your back.
beauty %26amp; style %26lt;hair! that is all that maders
Yeah :)
Yes omg yes its so much fun:)
Its ok.
No. I'm scared of the hair clippers when somebody else is using them, ever since I was about 6 and I was sat next to another boy in the hairdressers and the clippers cut his head open. So I always cut my own hair at home, and I won't let anybody else do it for me.
yeah lol :)
I like it when someone touches my head.
yes I love going my hairdresser is really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment