Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hairdressers or people that REALLY know about shampoos....?

i usually use expensive shampoos like Bumble and bumble. so im scared to use a cheap brand on my hair. but i want to find something a little cheaper but still works good and doesnt leave all that ';wax'; crap on your hair such as Pantene does....so is Redken a decent shampoo?? i was thinking about getting the extreme shampoo and conditioner and also the antisnap stuffHairdressers or people that REALLY know about shampoos....?
Oh yeah! My stylist uses bumble and bumble on me and i use redken at home. I used to have the Extreme Rescue Force Deep Conditioner when my hair was really overprocessed and fried and it worked wonders! So im sure the normal shampoo and conditioner will work great! And i use anti snap every time i wash my hair, every other day, and i love it! It makes my hair stronger and gives it some shine when i blow dry and straighten it. And doesnt let it get so damaged from the heat. I put it in my damp hair. Yeah redken rocks! color extend and all soft and even smooth down are great redken products to switch to after extreme makes your hair in better health, which it really should.





Hope this helps! Happy hair! :-)





Can u help me? :-)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Hairdressers or people that REALLY know about shampoos....?
Check out Wen. It is all natural,no detergents, developed by a hairstylist Chaz Dean to prevent color from fading. I have found that I don't use as much and don't need to wash my hair but 2-3 times per week, I bought 16oz bottle 3 months ago for about $28 dollars and it is half full. It takes the place of leave in conditioner,conditioner and styling cream. Check it out at Wen.com . Redken is good but matrix has a good line too.
im not sure about where you live but over here in Australia redken is a very expensive hair care brand which i use...it think its the best shampoo i have ever tried and trust me ive tried many





i have brittle hair because i style it alot so i used the redken all soft range. the shampoo and conditioner smell divine and the treatment is great aswell and lasts for ages!!





you could try tony and guy they have mad heat protection spray :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I LOVE Redken.


It did wonders for my hair.


But yeah definitely stay away from Pantene.


Redken made my hair so healthy and when I was using it it was it's least oily. (I don't use it anymore because of it's expense.)


That said, Redken isn't exactly a cheap brand... well not here.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> help!





I would recomend aveda they only sell it at expensive salons but they have shampoos made out of natural and orgainc materials for all different hair wants and needs


%26lt;3goodluck%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment