Friday, January 22, 2010

Who do I report a UNQUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER THAT DESTROYED MY HAIR to?

I did have hair down to my waist!!! The hairdresser is only an apprentice, I didn't know this at the time, she has opened her own salon but doesn't let anyone know she is only an apprentice. I've contacted the ACCC, they put me on to Fair Trades. Fair Trades got my money back but that was it. I'm already $100 out of pocket from trying to get it fixed. I have to keep going to another salon as my hair grows!!!


SHE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!Who do I report a UNQUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER THAT DESTROYED MY HAIR to?
I would write a letter to your local newspaper and let them know what was going on so they could get the news out to the community. No one should have to go what you went through and I would be livid. You need to do something to prevent this from happening to other people.Who do I report a UNQUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER THAT DESTROYED MY HAIR to?
better business bureau but people rarely check them before they get there hair done
Contact the state board of cosmetology in your state. You can find out how to contact them online. It is illegal for anyone to work by themselves in a salon unless they have been licensed for at least a year (at least in this state). She could lose the ability to get a cosmetologist license if what you are saying is true.








It is also illegal for a cosmetologist to practice in an unlicensed facility. Any licensed facility would have been inspected by the state board. If the state board came in and saw someone practicing without a posted license, the salon would be closed. The salon she owns is probably not licensed.





It is also illegal for a cosmetologist to practice without a valid license posted for everyone to see. So don't get your hair cut unless you can see the person's license posted
Better Business Bureau. Cosmetology Board.
how long is your hair now??? how could she have made it THAT bad that you had to use $100 to fix it?????????? i agree she shouldn't be able to do that and it must be illegal but how could it have been THAT bad??????????????? to stop her from doing it to anyone else, tell all of your family and friends and get them to keep spreading it to their family and friends too. if you hear anyone talking about getting a haircut tell them that they should not go to that hairdresser. just get as many people as you can to know so no one will go to her. then she will not make any money and will be forced to quit her job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol im so mean!
Tell all your friends and relatives. You can also mention it to other people that you see there and mention it to other hairdressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment