Friday, January 22, 2010

Chat rooms for hairdressers?

Ive been surfing for quite sometime now...and i want to find out if there are chat room for hairdressers.Chat rooms for hairdressers?
Have you tried behindthechair.com? They dont have a chat room, but they do have a page full of forums. Lots of good info on there. Ive used it some, some sections dont have a high rate of use, but others do. Id like to see that site get more use, it has potential to be a great resource however I think if it was used more, by more of us, it would have a wider selection of things.....such as job postings, chat areas, for sale items and such!





Good luck! If you find somethng let me know!!!Chat rooms for hairdressers?
There also are forums at firstchair.com, and please feel free to comment on my blogs at modernsalonlearning.com and beautyschooladvisor.com. The latter is for people interested in entering the industry, and I can use all the help I can get to attract great new people!

Report Abuse



Ugh I dont think one exist out there why not make one for us ?
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment