Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i get my hairdresser to cut mi hair and dye it like this?

I would like it to be blonde and dark brown..with the purple but i dont know how to tell her to cut it and dye it without it lookin terribly horrible...How do i get my hairdresser to cut mi hair and dye it like this?
ask herHow do i get my hairdresser to cut mi hair and dye it like this?
find a pic on google and show her
i agree with first response print out a picture in color and maybe different angles and take it in and ask the hairdresser if she can do this cut, if not go elsewhere
i dont quite understand your question, maybey if you could email me/add extra details sayin which sections you want blonde and which brown and which purple and the style of cut and i will help you get the technical terms to ask your stylist and make sure u get what u wanted also if u can find a pic of either the cut or the colouring then that would be helpful for me to ascertain exactly what it is you want





sorry i couldnt be of more help and feel free to email me if u wish

No comments:

Post a Comment