Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I make sure that the hairdresser cuts off the right amount of hair ?

I always TELL them the length I want cut.


Then I show it to them with my fingers.


Then I show it to them on my hair.





But they still cut it too short !





Example:





In March, I said I wanted an inch off the ends.


So they cut 3 inches off !





It's really annoying ...





How can I make sure that they cut it to the length I want ?


I've been avoiding having a haircut (because of this) for 5 months now ...How can I make sure that the hairdresser cuts off the right amount of hair ?
Be very specific and then ask to hold the mirror. Never close your eyes and have them turn you to the big mirror often. They will know that you are serious and want it done correctly. It will keep their attention focused on the job at hand - your hair. Good luck. I've faced this so many times.How can I make sure that the hairdresser cuts off the right amount of hair ?
ahahahah dont get pissed i think most people have that problem.. have them take a ruler and measure how much u want off.lol..


UH... Or what i do is - you could ask the lady for a um book with haircuts,,, and show her which on you like best..
Maybe you can tell them that you want your hair trimmed, not cut. You can say you want like 1/2 an inch cut off which to them is more like 1-1.5 inches. Or you can tell the hairdresser that every time you get your hair cut, too much is cut off (in a nice way) and tell them that you want your hair to end up at this length (show them with your hands). I don't know how else you could do to make them get it!
I've had to resort to telling the hairdresser that if they cut it too short then I won't be happy and they won't get paid! It works like a charm.
be picky get a little at a time cut off at a time. don't be afaid to pay a little more for what you like and when you kind a hair dresser you like keep that person
i used to have the same problem. I tell the hairdresser, i only want my ends nipped. I tell her please just a half of an inch. I have never had that problem again. Sometimes they think if they don't cut enough off that they are not giving you your money's worth, that's why sometimes they cut too much. At least, i am guessing that's the reason for the scissor happiness.
if this keeps happening at the same place then i would switch to a new hairdresser...how many times have you been dissatisfied with this particular place? if i were you i wouldn't trust them
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment