Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I get my hair a creamy blonde after hairdresser accidentaly made my hair brownish blonde?

Hi all,


I recently had a major stuff up at the hairdresser that required me to get all the colour bleached out. The colour was fabulous but a little too blonde for me (After the toners). So I went back in to the hairdresser for a semi to darken up a little. The hairdresser who bleached me works in a different state so I was booked in with someone else. They looked at the colour the other girl used and said it was strange and too dark so they used a different blend. Problem is, they left it in for about 40 minutes and my hair went light brown. After a few washes it has come down to a brownish blonde with a fair amount of red and yellow screaming through and I would like to know how to make it more of a creamy medium to dark blonde without any more stripping or bleaching. I am happy to use another semi..... but which one???!?!? All help VERY appreciated.


Thank you!How can I get my hair a creamy blonde after hairdresser accidentaly made my hair brownish blonde?
Seems like you need to use a purple toner to get the yellow %26amp; red tones out. It won't actually bleach your hair but your hair will look one heck of a lot different without the red/yellow tones in!



No comments:

Post a Comment