Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is the easiest way to go blonde, using the supermarket haircolours?. My hairdresser won't do it for me.

My hair is a natural level 8, and i have about 3 inches of regrowth, disguised by blonde foils. My coloured hair is about a level 5 or 6 so i know my underlying tone is a yellow. Do you think it's possible to get back my light light light blonde stage, or would i have to do it a couple of times, as i'm not too fond of my darker hair.What is the easiest way to go blonde, using the supermarket haircolours?. My hairdresser won't do it for me.
Only just a half hour ago my husband said to me.


';I liked your hair better when it was blonde.';


my answer was


';I did dye my hair back to blonde, I did it last week';


his reply


';well you look more like a red head';








Supermarket hair colours don't stop the brass tones coming though.





So if you want be be a called a blonde again and not a red head like my sensitive, kind, loving,...... GRAYING, FAT, BALDING, LAZY, THOUGHTLESS, husband said to me.





Then I recommend you go and get a hairdresser.





By the way!





Guess were my next appointment is?What is the easiest way to go blonde, using the supermarket haircolours?. My hairdresser won't do it for me.
There is probably a good reason why your hairdresser won't do it. Like maybe your hair is too brittle and it could fall out. Try going to another stylist, get your hair stronger and let them do it.
Oh no, you better not attempt this yourself!!! It wil turn orange! In order to get back to blonde from a dark is to bleach and then us a toner for 5min.
Your question doesn't make any sense, you've asked several questions without really saying what you want to do! Your Beautician probably feel that you need to condition your hair and bring it back to a healthy stage before doing anything else with chemicals on your hair. You didn't mention what you were told by your Beautician as to why s/he wouldn't do it? Obviously you have a really good Stylist who probably doesn't want your hair to fall out.
My hairdresser wouldn't do it for me, either, and I hated the option she gave me (lighter and lighter highlights over several months)/





I'll tell you what worked for me, but going from dark/dyed to stripping out the color you have to be prepared that your hair could be fried when you're done. But if you're willing to take the chance, this worked really well for me.





First, L'oreal hair dye remover (I found it at Ulta, but I think Target carries it, too). It will strip out the old dye and you'll be left with whatever your hair is at after all the chemicals. Then, go to Sally and get Blondor and some peroxide (I used 30 volume in liquid form, but I wanted to go light fast). Mix 1-to-1, apply evenly to hair, and watch your time (and your hair) - mine took about 30 minutes. I went from a level 4 brown/red to a very light blonde in an afternoon. Even my hairdresser was surprised how healthy my hair was when I was done, but I was lucky. I could just as easily have lost it all.





Oh, and have some really heavy-duty conditioner ready as soon as you're done rinsing the bleach out, and be very gentle with your hair for a few days afterwards.





Good luck!
if your hair dresser wont do it, then choose another color.
I wouldn't do it myself. Now about this tacky hairdresser of yours... If you are paying her then she should shut her mouth and get on her job. Otherwise find a new hairdresser and Happy Coloring.
I am also a blonde, really blonde!and i have dyed my hair burrnet i HATED it! I went to the pro's they got my exact hair color back!


PS: I recamend a new stylist!
Do not do it !!!!! Lightning your hair is a drastic process that must be done by a professional. A major part of a woman's appearance is her hair and if yours is bleach and frayed that will make you look trashy!! My suggestion would be to choose a color more like your natural one ( you were given that for a reason) or if you must get a good SMART friend and use Frost and Glow... please be easy with this and if you are any darker than brown DO NOT!!!
I have dark brown hair and I color my own hair auburn with Nice N' Easy every 5 weeks. If you buy hair color from the store and do it by yourself, it's pretty easy. I do it by myself all the time. If you have a friend help you do the back it'll be easier. But getting color from the store is a HELL of a lot cheaper than getting it done at a salon, and YOU can make it look how YOU want it to look like, free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment