Monday, January 18, 2010

A question for any hairdressers out there !!?

My natural hair colour is dark blonde and I have hazel eyes.


At the moment my hair is dark on top with blonde flashes underneath. I want to go blonde (again), but I need to know what colour of blonde to ask for as my skin seems really pale each time I go blonde. I have a warm skin tone.


Any advise would be great thanks.


xA question for any hairdressers out there !!?
get a kind of warm blondish colour go to your local chemist and say i need a warm blondish colour trust me it works


you will look amazing I bet you already do anywayA question for any hairdressers out there !!?
eat bananas and fish
go to a hairdressers and ask them they will surely tell you and maybe do it for youxxx
i'm not a hair stylist


but... i know my stuff





if you have a warm skin tone i would stick with a warm blonde color, that will bring out the warmth in your skin and make you look not so pale.





and it's always best to have a visual to bring to your stylist


if you have a certain fav. hair color on a celeb. print it out or get clippings from magazines and hair magazines
Im a hairdresser and i recomend you ask your hairdresser!


he/she will know exactly what colours will go with you skintone an what colours/products they need to put on the hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment