Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you ask the hairdresser for layers?

like are there different ways to ask for it?How do you ask the hairdresser for layers?
just say can you layer my hair. thats itHow do you ask the hairdresser for layers?
Well.. just say ';Could you cut some layers in?';. Haha. But it depends- do you want subtle or choppy layers? If you want really choppy and visible layers, say ';Could you give me some really choppy layers?'; or if you just want some subtle ones then say ';Can I have some subtle layers?';. So it's pretty self-explanatory :] Good luck!





∗--»♥KⓨИdⓐℓℓ♥«--∗
Tell your stylist you were thinking about layering your hair, and ask her what she thinks would look best. You'll probably want to show her with your hands how short you're willing to have the shortest layers.


Just be careful: If you have thick hair, layering might make it poof out, and you should stick to longer layers.


If you have thin hair, any layers are perfect!





Hope I helped!


-Kay
say how far you want the layers apart and the highest point the layers are allowed to go
I usually sat ';can I have layers?'; She says short or long so I guess say short or long.

No comments:

Post a Comment