Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you switch to another hairdresser in the same salon without being rude?

Every time I go to get my hair done, I wish I could go to the other stylist there. She is so patient and talented. I love every haricut that she does and her clients are all so happy with her too. My stylist is very average and has an edgy personality. I suspect she would throw poison darts at me with her eyes or even cause a scene if she saw me in that other chair. What to do? !!!Can you switch to another hairdresser in the same salon without being rude?
i had the same problem. where i had the first hairstylist but preferred another one who did it a couple of times. i got the schedule for both stylists and went to the one i liked when the first one wasn't working there that day. if they both have exact schedules, then i guess there's nothing else to do but just take your chance and just start goin to the 2nd one and just tell the first one that you prefer the 2nd. it will cause a tension but ure paying for it so the first one cant tell you anything or be rude.Can you switch to another hairdresser in the same salon without being rude?
find out when she's on leave and make an appointment on that day lol
I am a hairdresser and I think if you like someone else better go for it!!!!!! Your hair is very important to you and we do live in the freedom land
Sure switch. Who cares if she hates you, you won't have to deal with her anymore. I'm sure (like me) you spend a lot of money on your hair, and you want the best! One trick is to try to make an appointment on the day you know your stylist isn't working and oh whoops it's an emergency and you'll just have to go with the other girl. Worked for me. When I was asked about it, I just told that story and that the other stylist seems to be more available for my schedule.
i did and they said that they have also of people that switch up hairdressers in the same shop
There is nothing wrong with switching stylists. You can either tell her nicely that you are switching to the other stylist (which might be awkward) or next time you make an appointment you can just make it with the stylist who you really want. If your stylist isn't giving you what you want you have every right to have someone who you like do your hair - afterall, you are paying for the service.
Go for it. When you call to make an appointment with the new one, explain the situation to her. And then ignore whatever the old one says or does.
Talk to the other hair stylist you like one on one. Just let her know you rather have her fixing your hair instead of the edgy queen of average cuts. If you talk to the stylist you want, she'll be able to handle the rest of letting your current stylist know that she'll be taking over and in the best way she can.
If I were you, I'd call up the salon. Say I'd like to make an appointment with ';so-and-so';. Please let ';the other stylist'; know that I'm sorry for the change, but I want to something different. When you get there, smile at ';the other stylist'; and act like nothing is wrong. Your not sorry for the change. You may be surprise, that she might get the hint by not saying a word.
you most certainly can and it is not being rude at all, it is your choice on who you want to have your hair done with, if she were to cause a scene she would not have a job anymore.
lol girl i did this before and you know what i felt bad...because the stylist i was going to booth was right next to the girl who started doing my hair.....the reason i felt bad was because she kept looking at me the whole time....then after timed passed i did not feel bad anymore because its my hair/my money and i want what i pay for....the old stylist was just not doing my hair any good when she comb my hair it felt like she wasn't combing/brushing my hair at all,i was unhappy w/the styles she gave me lol she had me looking like a old woman.....so i switched to the other lady who was way more down to earth and who gave me discounts...so don't feel bad ,do what you got to do to satisfy you....

No comments:

Post a Comment