Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why do hairdressers shampoo hair.And why the backwash basin.when it often hurts the neck.?

And it really hurts. I have to endure that pain everytime I go the hairdresser.





Of course they have to shampoo the hair to get it washed, but that basin kills my neck.Why do hairdressers shampoo hair.And why the backwash basin.when it often hurts the neck.?
They don't always shampoo hair. Sometimes they just wet it. It's much more effective cutting wet hair than dry. If it hurts your neck, then you are not properly aligned with the basin's curvature. They are actually quite comfortable when you relax in them. I love having my hair shampooed! I find myself drifting off to sleep when my stylish shampoos my hair and massages my scalp.Why do hairdressers shampoo hair.And why the backwash basin.when it often hurts the neck.?
They shampoo the hair because it is best to cut clean hair. If the backwash basin hurts, ask her to put a towel behind your neck to cushion it
Hairdressers wash hair to ensure that the natural growth pattern is taken into account while cutting. When your hair is dry or styled, it is not in its natural state. Cutting like this could cause your hair to not behave the way you want. It is also weaker when wet, making it cut easier and cleaner. A dry cut with dull scissors could cause frayed ends. As far as the sink hurting your neck, tell them. The sinks are not meant for comfort but there are cushions or a towel placed under your neck that may help. If that doesn't help, as a last resort, wash your hair at home immediately before you leave and the can wet your hair with a spray bottle.
I think that many hairdressers wash hair before they start cutting to ensure that the hair is clean. Also, wet hair is stiffer than dry hair.





I personally find getting my hair washed by some one else to be quite relaxing.
So you don't sue them when soap hurts your eyes.
they shampoo hair to get out any risidual hair product that would make it harder to cut hair and they use the back wash basin so the customer wont get any water or soap in their eyes.. If it hurts your neck try sitting futher down on the chair because its supposed to be relaxing. i always find it relaxing cause im kicked back and someone elce is washing my hair. i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment