Friday, May 14, 2010

Supercuts the hairdressers?

Has anybody been to one?? Are they any good? Are they cheap?





My hairdresser can't fit me and I need my hair done urgently. Supercuts seems the place to go as you can just walk in.





I've read bad reports on them so I dunno if I should go or not but I really need my hair done today.Supercuts the hairdressers?
I think mastercuts is owned by the same company and I think you should go if you need a simple cut, but explain to them very carefully what you want because they have a tendency to not listen. I just got my hair cut and I asked for a trim, but she ended up cutting 3 inches off, including my bleach blonde tips that I did myself and really loved. I will never go there again. If you need your hair dyed or anything more than a cut then go somewhere else. I'm sure there's more than one hair place to go to.Supercuts the hairdressers?
I honestly think that you should rethink this, just because they do your hair, and you can just walk in doesn't really say good stuff. To me it shows they are suffering with lack of customers, and by making it no appointment needed they think they can suck in people that eargently need their hair done.


So yes i don't think you should go to this hair dressers, hope this helped
you get what you pay for.


if you don't like that you can't get in......schedule sooner!


supercuts employees are trained on how to cut corners (less time per client) to do more cuts. sometimes that results in a loss of quality.


AND QUIT ASKING TO BE FIT IN!
Personally don't like them,





Feel like they get you in and out without any customer service and there not as cheap as people think





Try and find another local salon, somewhere will fit you in.
Yes been there, about 3 yrs ago, good...haha no, and yes very cheap. Try a real salon...or at least Fantastic Sams.
dont go there, i went and tehre attitude was horrible!!! all tehy wanted was the money. it was rather expensive too, at 拢30!!
Umm.


they're okay.


the one i went to did a pretty decent job.





she had a lot of BAD attitude though.
cheap...





but bad, bad, bad service...





and bad hair cut...





same with great clips...





you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment