Wednesday, May 12, 2010

At the hair salon, does your hairdresser stand beside or behind the sink when washing your hair?

I find it more comfortable when they are behind....what do you think.At the hair salon, does your hairdresser stand beside or behind the sink when washing your hair?
they are besides me because the sinks are attached to the wall and i think it would be kind of hard to stand behind me.At the hair salon, does your hairdresser stand beside or behind the sink when washing your hair?
Beside the sink. Every salon I have ever been to has had a wall behind the sink so it would be hard for them to stand there.
They stand beside. At my salon the sinks are attached to the wall and the hair dresser can't get behind you.
beside....at the salon i go to the sinks are attached to the wall lol.
They stand beside the sink...The Sink is attatched to the wall.
i think to the side, that way when they talk to me i don't have to look at their face upside down.
mine stands behind me.. I don't like when their on my side in my space.. the sinks are free standing at my salon..
My hairdresser stands beside ....

No comments:

Post a Comment