Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Looking for a good hairdressers in Hitchin or Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.?

Please only post a response if you live in Hitchin or used to and can offer me real advice! I'm looking for a very modern, funky hairdressers in Hitchin or Stevenage - I've just moved there. I've had a bad experience with Toni and Guy in the past (I find they don't really listen to what you want) so don't want them. Please help! Cheers, Karen xLooking for a good hairdressers in Hitchin or Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.?
I know you said no posts from people who dont live in your area but i had to suggest greham web. if there is one of those near you try them out. They are great, good prices and great stylists, and they listen to exactly what you want.Looking for a good hairdressers in Hitchin or Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.?
maybe u could take a picture of the style u want (magazines, internet), ive done that and the stylist did a great job


goodluck
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment