Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What did my hairdresser put in my hair?

I just got a haircut - I have very thin straight hair - and while my hair was wet the hairdresser put some sort of liquid into my hair and combed it in. My bangs are staying in place, and my hair is extremely sleek, soft, tangle-free, and shiny. Does anyone have any idea what type of product she used?What did my hairdresser put in my hair?
There are 10,000 hair products out there. Really, your hairdresser should have told you what she was using, because she could have sent you home with a bottle. Call her and tell her you want to swing by and pick up a bottle. I'm sure she has plenty in stock.What did my hairdresser put in my hair?
call and ask email me when u do plz
Yup...sounds like Biosilk Silk Therapy. It is awesome stuff. Another possibility could be Aquage Volumizing Treatment. Why don't you call and ask?? Chances are you are going to have to buy it from the salon....some of those products are just not replicated over the counter.
I agree that it's Biosilk Silk Therapy cuz every salon I've been to used it on me.. also if it is that.. (you should call and ask to be 100% sure) don't buy it at the salon.. look at beauty supply stores first.. it'll be WAY cheaper.. thing is sumtimes u need to have a license (like Hairdresser, Make-up Artist) to be able to go there.. or try and buy it at a more discount salon.. worked for me hehe.. good luck finding what product.. it's always nice when u find something that really works =)
why dont you go and ask her?
ur hairdressere has probably used a thickening lotion or a volumizing lotion ,,,, why dont u ask ur hairdresser what product was used on ur hair?
go ask her, because there are about a million and one possibilities. Im sure shell be happy to tell you!
maybe it was biosilk silk therapy?





its an awesome serum that doesnt weigh hair down


or make it look greasy.





alot of salons use biosilk.


where did you go?


that way we can narrow down the products lol.





good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment