Friday, May 14, 2010

Need to ask my hairdresser for a specific color, how do I ask?

I want to ask my hairdresser to get my hair to sort of a caramel blonde, like mischa barton's when she started on the OC. If you know the colour I'm talking about, how do I ask my hairdresser for this colour so she'll know what I mean? I'm afraid ';caramel blonde'; might be a bit vague.Need to ask my hairdresser for a specific color, how do I ask?
Ask for a Swatch Book, which is a book full of the colors that the salon carry's...Pick the color out of the book, and show her.Need to ask my hairdresser for a specific color, how do I ask?
the best way to ensure that you're getting what you want, take a picture of mishca barton when she first started the oc to your hair dresser and ask if they could dye your hair that color. (:
Bring a picture of Mischa Barton when she had the color of hair that you want. This is the only fool-proof way of her knowing exactly what you would like.
okay you find a picture of mischa barton on the internet ....print it out and take it to your hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment