Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ladies: How often do you go to the hairdresser?

I've only ever been once...Complete disaster!!





I told her not to cut it any shorter than shoulder length but when she was done it was one of those cuts that's really short at the back and longer at the front...I hated it and now don't trust hairdressers lol!Ladies: How often do you go to the hairdresser?
every freakin week! I love pampering myself when it comes to hair, nails, etc =)Ladies: How often do you go to the hairdresser?
i dont, i cut my own hair for that exact reason! ive been about 3 times in 10 years, they suck! last time i went was a few years ago to get my hair cut cuz i wanted a lot cut off so didnt wanna do it myself, but she cut a big chunk out the front on one side by mistake so i had this big thick bushy short bit! never been back since.


i never get my hair cut straight anyway i have it with loadsa layers n short bits at the front etc so its easy to do myself
Havent been for 17 years, cut my own hair and my partners, they want to much money and they never do it how I like it so just do it myself :)
Every 6-8 weeks
Every 3-5 months*
i don't really go to the hairdresser, my mom's friend


cuts hair, ive only gone to her..she's great.
never
never!
One a month. Just a trim.
every 4 wks ... he's hot and does it just how i like it
Never, I've only been once.
i usually go once a month....but ive been away 4 the summer....u shud go2 sum1 u trust %26amp; is known 4 good haircute....I go2 the same person everyx shes top:)
my cousin is a hair dresser so once a week for 20$
ladies go to the hairdressers every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment