Friday, May 14, 2010

What legal advice or options do i have when a hairdresser cuts my hair considerabl?

Went to the hairdresser to get my low permed hair braided so it would grow some .However she used a nail glue instead of hair glue to bond the hair and ended up bonding my hair too which she had to cut to remove both the glue and added extensions.Now i'm left with a few hairless patches and my hair, the perm present at the time of my do has been all cut off,leaving just the new growth.I tried to reason with her by pointing out the obvious.She gave me a proper verbal thrashing and left the salon.that was just rude i paid a considerable amount to fix my hair ,but now will have to finish cutting it to a low Britney do.I've been having terrible headaches since yesterday after she yanked my hair from the roots in a few places.What then are my legal option i'm almost angry enough to strangle her.Anyone out there with legal advice?What legal advice or options do i have when a hairdresser cuts my hair considerabl?
Hair grows back. Get over it. Go back to the salon and tell whoever is in charge what happened and complain until you get your money back, and get it fixed the best you can. Then wait for it to grow out. Where is everyone's patience these days?What legal advice or options do i have when a hairdresser cuts my hair considerabl?
hey, im not sure about the legal side of it, but don't listen to these people telling you to 'suck it up' and all that crap, yeah, hair grows back but im sure they wouldn't be saying that if it happened to them. This hairdresser that did this to you, not only made a very stupid mistake, but also acted very unprofessionally, like I say I don't know about the legal side, although i'd look into it, but definitley go and talk to the owner about it, and if they are unreasonable, then that gives you more to complain about at a legal level. good luck, hope it works out for you.
What ever you do, document everything. The more documentation you have the better off you are. Take pictures of your hair before you have anything done to correct the problem. If you live in the U.S., you could probably take her to small claims court. I WOULD!!!
Legal action taken due to an unsatisfactory result of your hair is for the mean spirited- this is your hair for heavens sake.


* professional hairdresser here*





take out the braids, go to another stylist( have a talk with the owner/manager in private request help, compensation of a re do, no cost (still tip),





take some aspirin and suck it up
go to the doctor and have it examined, it could cause infection, then with your medical papers and a few photos of your bad 'do in hand seek out a good lawyer, and sue that ***ch for all that she is worth. She knew better when she started out and she just didn't care. she caused you physical and mental pain and you will have a doctor's bill and and your photos for proof.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment