Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to be a hairdresser. But how can I become really good at it?

I have been thinking about becoming a hairdresser. But I really want my clients to be happy when they leave. So how can I make myself a good hairdresser. Also how can I get them to tell me what they really want? When some of them don't really tell you want they want!I want to be a hairdresser. But how can I become really good at it?
a lot of people i'm guessing dont know exactly what they want straight away.





you could ask them about anything they've seen on celebrities or friends or something, or get them to look through some magazines for ideas before you bring them to the chair.





make sure you know as much as possible about why they are there, what they want, what they are getting it cut for etc. and just make sure they are comfortable.I want to be a hairdresser. But how can I become really good at it?
go to college and train . get an apprenticeship at a good salon . and if u want to have ure own business also take a business management course and that will obvi help u have a successful one lol .
I really want to be a hairdresser too. I will be getting my degree in business in december and will be starting cosmetology school in January. [why i bothered with getting a business degree?] I want to own my own salon. Im worried about my clients leaving unhappy and not coming back, or telling their friends i F-ed up their hair. Most things I hear people saying and think I even sometimes find myself saying is ';she didn't do what I asked, she did what she thought was best'; Im just going to do exactly what my client asks for, if they say they want pink hair... then pink hair it is. If im not completely clear on eactly what my client wants im going to ask questions until they paint a clear enough picture. Also im going to make sure my shop has plenty of mag's and photos of up to date styles for customers to look at, a photo is always a good way of putting what your trying to convey into a picture so i hope by having lots pf pictures and magazines my clients will be able to visualize what they want and be able to show me exactly what they want so we both can be happy.





good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment