Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to accept a tip politely as a hairdresser? ?

Im in hair school and we get sometimes get money tips when we finish whatever the client is getting done.. I sometimes feel a little boring in just saying ';thank you'; when I finish a client and we didnt talk much during the service. I need advice on what i should say and/or do when receiving tips on these situations please and thankx in advance :)How to accept a tip politely as a hairdresser? ?
You can say many good things you wish. Write up some phrases if you want to remember and use them randomly.





For instance, if I were to compile my own phrases after receiving tips, they would be:





';Thank you so much. Have a great afternoon.';


';Thanks alot. Hope to see you again.';


';Thanks. Take care and have a wonderful day.';


';Thank you very much. Take a mint or chocolate.'; (you could put a bag of mints or chocolates on the front counter if you like to give them out).





Hope this helps.How to accept a tip politely as a hairdresser? ?
Say ';Thank you'; but make sure you have eye contact when you say it


and do talk to your clients as sometime you might be the only person who will have time for that person
Too me my hairdresser is a great friend. She makes me feel good about myself. When I tip her, she says ';Thank You, Ii appreciate that %26amp; I'm glad you liked it';
say ';Thats so nice of you'; and smile. and you can take anyone elses too, but remember always smile when you can!
Hey Mike is right on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment