Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does your HAIRDRESSER always SHAMPOO your hair at the salon?

Do you like getting your hair washed at the hairdressers?Does your HAIRDRESSER always SHAMPOO your hair at the salon?
It's lovely, very relaxing. I have mine shampooed cos I have it dyed but you don't have to have it done. They can just wet it.Does your HAIRDRESSER always SHAMPOO your hair at the salon?
No, depends what you ask for.





Generally if your spending a bit more they will wash and condition it with designer products before cutting it.





And if your going for a new style its much easier for them to cut it when its wet as its not flyaway.





I dont mind having it washed, i dont like it when they try to give you a 'scalp massage' when they're doing it though!!
Yes and yes
Oh! I adore getting my hair washed by the hairdressers at my salon. They don't just wash it, they massage my scalp, which is really good for your hair.





Benefits of scalp massage:


1. Stimulates blood flow, which helps feed the hair follicles.


2. Helps prevent and fight avoidable hair loss.


3. Re-establishes the natural development of healthy hair


4. Relaxing %26amp; calming. Often helps relieve headaches and migraines.





So, I would highly suggest getting your hair shampooed every time by the stylists at the salon.
yeah its kind of relaxing..
Yes to both.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment