Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Attn: Hairdressers - fellow hairdresser needs advice?

I'm a hairdresser but wouldn't call myself a ';color expert';. My cuz has drk hair (about lvl 4) w/ highlights (about lvl 8) on top %26amp; want's platinum top, sides,%26amp; down to occipital. I've got bleach %26amp; 40 vlm h2o2. Also, have high-lift cool blonde color (violet base). Suggestions 4 application? I was gonna bleach then tone w/ color, but then I read some color 1st 2 lighten (lessening bleach time) %26amp; 2 remove undertones. How would u do it?Attn: Hairdressers - fellow hairdresser needs advice?
Personally, I'd bleach then tone, 40vol should most def raise leavel four plus you dont want to not tone and leave her with that lovely ';my hair just got bleached to death'; look. Also remember how much colour shes had before, you could be pulling up alot of colour.


Safe way: test strip, then you'll know what order to put the bleach on. Honestly its hard to say without seeing it, but I had to turn a level 3-4 to blonde the other week, I just bleached with 30, then toned about three times to get a nice colour, turned out well. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very lucrative career and when he sees his new hair to see a smile on your customer's face can give you immense job satisfaction.Certificate hairdressing

    ReplyDelete