Friday, May 14, 2010

Tipping hairdressers - What do you give? if anything?

Im a hairdresser and it is nice to give a few quid. makes us feel like u have had a good experience , and like ur hair.. If you've been treated like **** then dont give nothing .. **** them.. But it is nice to get a few quid.. A fiver and they will not forget u , and will try harder to impress next time u come in.. And they will remb ur name hahaTipping hairdressers - What do you give? if anything?
she don't make enough money, she can quit.





';I don't tip because society says I


gotta. I tip when somebody


deserves a tip. When somebody


really puts forth an effort, they


deserve a little something extra.


But this tipping automatically no. As far


as I'm concerned, they're just


doin their jobs';





Do you get tipped for doing your job ?Tipping hairdressers - What do you give? if anything?
I dont .I have had my hairdresser for about 4yrs know and have never needed to , she really like us and we really like her .There is no need to tip a hairdresser as having your hair done normally costs enough anyway so dont worry about it they wont be offened.What they would prefer more is to have a good relationship with the client and be able to do your hair how you want and hopefully you will become a regular client of theirs.
I usually just say 'keep the change' but only if it's around about 拢2, if not I would usually give 拢1. I hate feeling obliged to tip certain workers, I think they earn enough anyway, especially if they are the owner. My sons haircut costs 拢5.50 and I always give him the 50p change, he seems to appreciate that! There's no need to give too much, a small amount is appreciated.
15% if it's decent, 20% if it's good and she's nice, 25% if it's REALLY good and/or if it's the holiday season.





My haircut typically costs $40 US (for a shampoo, cut, style and blow-dry). I usually give the stylist $8 (20%) and the shampoo girl $2, which means I spend $50.
i just got my hair cut and highlights and lowlights. total 125.00





tip 20.00 to hairdresser





5.00 to shampoo girl





if you are a tipped/commissioned employee chances are that is How you make your money. plaese do not think it is o.k. not to tip at all. just give a little if you cant afford a big tip. as a matter of fact, if you can not afford the tip, cut your own hair. same goes for when you go out to eat. no tip? stay the f*ck home
My barber charges me $17. I always give him a $20 bill and let him keep the change. It's not 20% that is recommended, but I am retired and on a fixed income, he knows this. He seems to appreciate the tip and always makes room in his schedule to accommodate me.
i think it depends on how they do and how much the hair cut is.. In my case I tip 30% because my hair cut only costs 20 bucks and she does a great job..
Should be around 15%, with a bit more for the shampoo person if there was a separate one.
Give like 5 dollars....plus it depends on if your hair is really nice and if you have the extra money to give.
拢1 but being a bloke my hair cuts only cost 拢8
I just give mine 拢1 everytime i go in
拢5
拢2
A few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment