Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I explain to my hairdresser what kind of highlights I want?

what are some key words?





I usually do my own highlights, so this is new to me.





I want them chunky, yet even, but mostly blond in the front.?


is that good?How do I explain to my hairdresser what kind of highlights I want?
Cow heads can have highlights? lol Sounds like my hair actually. It's kinda pulled up in this picture but you can see em a little... http://www.flickr.com/photos/9488036@N07鈥?/a>





I think the way you described it is good, that should get the point across. Have fun!!!How do I explain to my hairdresser what kind of highlights I want?
just tell 'em u want 'em chunky lol :)


source: you hahahaha :)
Bring along a picture of someone who has the highlights you want.





Cut out a picture from a magazine or something.
just tell him / her what u want lol :)
yeah thats fine but ask for sunkissed high lights becuase you dont want them to look tooo tooo too fake. bring a pic of Misha Barton of Hannah Montana becuase they both have sun kissed high light!
Tell her you want chunky highlights, they know what there doing! I prefer thin highlights.
Take in picturses that look similar to what you want and be very descriptive in what you tell the hairdresser. I've been getting my hair done by the same girl for about 3 years and she loves seeing the pictures first. Gives her a better idea of what I want.
A picture is worth a thousand words... but your description is actually very concise- just be sure to take the time to talk it through and that he/she undserstands what you want, if you don't like them, they should fix them for free til you are satisfied, that is what I do!
yes and show a picture too you always sit down first and have a consultation first and then she will mix the colors! some advice though get her opinion of what she thinks would look good! but you have to be comfortable with it! I let my girl do her thing!
The very best thing to do is take a picture. But you explained it pretty good I think.
get some pages from magazines with pictures of what you want! you need to show them something they can see!!!
  • benefit
  • 1 comment:

    1. thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a lot for sharing it.
      Hairdressers Melbourne

      ReplyDelete