Friday, May 14, 2010

Do I get an all over hair dye when I go to the hairdressers for this colour?

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/celebrit鈥?/a>








Oui? Non?








Thanks =)Do I get an all over hair dye when I go to the hairdressers for this colour?
Oui, possibly. However you may want some subtle thing highlights throughout so it doesn't look flat and dull. Ask your hairdresser!Do I get an all over hair dye when I go to the hairdressers for this colour?
That woman has highlights and low lights and if your color is not the color of this woman's hair you will need to dye it all that color then have the low lights and highlights put in afterwards
NOO!!!! never quickly become a blonde, it is a slow process


Do little by little with some high and low lights to keep it looking natural and healthy!


When you dye your whole hair blonde, it never turns out right





hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment