Friday, May 14, 2010

Have any hairdressers been asked out by their clients?

For women hairdressers, have you ever been asked out by someone whos hair you just finished cutting? It seems like the hot ones must get asked out all the time and must be tired of it...or do they not mind it? Obviously it depends on the person, but is that an awkward situation waiting to happen?Have any hairdressers been asked out by their clients?
My brother actually met his wife when she used to cut his hair all the time! They have been married now for 1 1/2 years and I think they actually got to know a bit about eachother (people always talk to their hairdresser)


so I think it could be a good idea as long as you pick and choose!Have any hairdressers been asked out by their clients?
I asked one out.
Not by the female ones, the male ones were all gay.





Saying that I have got a gay male hairdresser friend in NZ who was my date at the council ball.
chose me for best answer
No I just sit back and enjoy them rubbing their female parts all over my arms and legs. I give them a good tip too. Unfortunately it is never my favorite tip.
one of my really close friend's mom got asked out by her client but they made it work





at least for 2 weeks that is

No comments:

Post a Comment