Friday, May 14, 2010

Can someone tell me the great things about being a hairdresser?

I am interested in being a hair dresser. I have heard a lot of bad things about it such as veins in your legs from standing so long and messing hair up and losing your job and making customers upset. Is there anything good about hairdressing?Can someone tell me the great things about being a hairdresser?
If your in high school, many beauty colleges are a part of a federally funded program and you can go to school and only pay for the kit and not the schooling.


You pointed out some obvious things that would affect almost all workers that stand on their feet all day.


Stylists seem to always be smiling and enjoying their day. Their loyal customers seem to brighten them up and enjoy fun chats while working. The satisfaction of making someone look good or assisting them find a new look sounds fun to me. In any business there will be issues. Some have a knack for styling and some are only book trained type stylists if you are good at it, try to learn as much as you can, and have good working and client handling skills, its sounds like a very fun job. I took it in 11th grade, kit was around 50.00. I was not talented as it turned out, so I stopped going. I wish I would of stayed in, although I wouldnt of gone into that field, you can still help friends with thier own hair and do my hair better than I do. I was not a smart teen back then :( School was a blast, I really enjoyed going, the people were all really fun and nice, but summer hit and I quit. I would say look into it if its of your interest!!!Can someone tell me the great things about being a hairdresser?
- your constantly getting bitched at by customers oh this isnt right oh that isnt how i wanted it, im not paying....
-you can transform people %26amp;make them feel beautiful. hair makes a DIFFERENCE!


-you can get new ideas on how to style your hair


-good tips


-it's not hard labor ? l0l.

No comments:

Post a Comment