Friday, May 14, 2010

Have You Ever Come Out Of A Hairdressers, And Regretted Going In,?

Or Had A Bad Hair Day............As I Have Today, As The Wally Completely Messed My Hair Up





A Week Before Xmas......... GGrrrrrrrHave You Ever Come Out Of A Hairdressers, And Regretted Going In,?
i've lost count how many times i've done that....Have You Ever Come Out Of A Hairdressers, And Regretted Going In,?
oooohh yeah. i asked for a trim an they took off 5 inches my hair was 6 inches long!!!
Yes. The worst part of it was that as I was leaving the barber said ';now you look like someone from one of the those boybands';.





I remember cringing at that comment.
uh, definitely.





i got my bangs cut too short over the summer, and they looked hideous. i had to pull them back every single day, and i had a bad hair day for the better part of two months.





i feel ya, man.
oooooh yes there either blind or deaf why cant they just do what you ask 4 if they cant do it then get out of the job PLEASE!!!!!
yep all the time. i would go into the hairdresser and come out hating how it looks so know i do my own hair because im very particular about how my hair looks
yeah, loads of times that has happened.Luckily i have a fab stylist at tony%26amp;guy who knows what's she's doing-so for the last 6 months all has been cool in that department..
Oh yes- I have had very bad experiences at the hairdressers. It'll grow back- don't fret.
When I was 13 or 14 I had two thick blond streaks in the front of my hair, I thought it was ';well good'; till a week later the streaks turned green
Been there,done that.
oh yes, bad hair dye problem, and at school got way worse, and going in for a quick trim, and coming out with hardly no hair!
Yes and I never, ever, go back to that salon again.
everytime for the last 2 years. I had long hair that was just gorgeous, got lots of compliments...then went to get my hair done for the my grandparents 50th anniversary, and they cut off 9 inches of hair. I cried for a week. Now i'm trying to grow it back, and everything I have had done since to even it out has backfired.

No comments:

Post a Comment